Skillful Assistance With Business Transactions
Since 1972, the law office of Silverman & Associates, P.C., has been advising business owners in the Denver metro area. Whether you are an entrepreneur just starting a new business or your family has been in business for years, our business transactions attorneys provide sound legal advice to help you achieve business growth.
Contact our Denver firm to speak to a partner about your business needs and goals.
Handling A Range Of Legal Issues
Contract law is our business. Our attorneys will put their extensive transactional knowledge to work for you in many types of business transactions, including:
- Entity formation: We can create corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships of all types to fit the needs of your business. Our attorneys will advise you on the best methods for asset protection.
- Buy-sell agreements: Our attorneys will draft a contract to ensure that you are protected in the event a business partner dies, divorces or leaves the business.
- Real estate transactions: Our firm has experience in commercial real estate purchases and sales, and 1031 exchanges.
- Buying and selling a business: With our knowledge of mergers and acquisitions, we can help you buy or sell your business.
- Employment issues: Our attorneys are ready to assist you with employment contracts and noncompete agreements, as well as the creation of employee handbooks and personnel policies.
- Business dissolution: We can help you dissolve your business entity, divide property, resolve debt and manage liabilities.
Get The Help You Need Managing Your Business
In addition to helping you with contractual issues, our attorneys can advise you on corporate structure. We can help you plan and manage annual meetings and board meetings. If you are a director, our attorneys can resolve fiduciary duty issues, including potential conflicts of interest. We can also help draft and revise bylaws, corporate charters and proxies.