Compassionate Estate Administration
After a loved one’s death, the task of administering their estate can seem overwhelming. In Colorado, it is ordinarily the Personal Representative named in the Will of the deceased who is responsible for that task.
At Silverman & Associates, P.C., our attorneys are familiar with probate and non-probate transfers of assets, and can help guide Personal Representatives through the estate administrative process, including:
- Preparing and filing the necessary paperwork with the proper court
- Collecting and safekeeping of the assets of the deceased
- Paying the estate’s debts and taxes
- Providing notice to the deceased’s heirs; potential heirs; and creditors; and
- Transferring assets to the beneficiaries